We aim to supply high tech dentistry that enables us to provide the best quality and easy treatment to our patients while providing motivated dentists to work in a satisfying environment.
Each of our practices are identically set up to provide all aspects of modern dentistry. This ensures no matter where you are you will find the same high end service from the dentists.
All Types Of Fillings
New technologies like the Biolase water laser and air abrasion are utilised more often than not at our practises to prepare your teeth for fillings. The main advantage of these tools is that the work can be carried out with minimal tooth destruction and in many cases no injections.
Treatment Of Gums And Periodontal Surgery
We offer a full gum treatment department which offers all manner of treatments for your gums. This includes:
- Removing calculas and polishing teeth.
- Treating all stages of gum disease from the early signs to the advanced disease.
- Periodontal(gum)surgery previously usually having to be done by a specialist with a scalpel blade. Our Biolase laser enables gums to be re-contoured and treated painlessly and quickly without the need for stitches.
- Full at home care advice and diet advice.
Endodontics (root canal treatment)
Previously having to be completed in 2 appointments. A lot of cases will now be able to be completed in one appointment due to the sterilizing properties of the laser.
Usually needing a team of specialists (periodontists, restorative providers) this will be completed within the practice supplemented by the laser.
Crowns and indirect restorations. Usually needing at least 2 appointments to complete. With the cerec cad/cam technology all completed in 1 appointment.
- Tooth Whitening In 1 Hour
- Treating / Preventing Dental Disease